A Full Security Audit evaluates the level of security of an organization's network infrastructure. In addition to proven network auditing tools, GO
InfoTek uses a combination of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and underground tools and performs an on-site physical examination of your facilities, security policy, and network infrastructure. This
assessment is usually conducted in two parts:
External Vulnerability Audit:
Exterior firewalls and routers are probed for weaknesses and misconfigurations.
External Web Servers are probed for weaknesses and misconfigurations
- External Mail Gateways & Serversare probed for weaknesses
Internal Vulnerability Audit:
Internal servers & Workstations are probed for vulnerable configurations
Internal servers & Workstations are probed for appropriate service patches
- Internal servers & Workstations are probed for possible
resident hacker programs, Trojans, and Zombies.
- Interior routers, switches, and workstations are also tested
to determine if they could be used as the basis for an attack against the core infrastructure.
- Printers are probed for vulnerable configurations
- Full Network Virus Audit
- Network OS security review
- Employee awareness assesments
- Business Security Questionaire
- Social Engineering
From the security audit, GO InfoTek engineers will generate a custom assessment report detailing the existing vulnerabilities, the threats they represent, and how best to repair them.
Click HERE to download our Security Audit Waiver form.